Qualified Writer Needed
Written Application Assessment:
You are to develop a topic that will include the keywords in the content (But not necessarily in the title): COVID-19, Corona Virus, Novel Corona Virus; in line with your discipline.
E.g. A topic in Business Education – The role of Business Educators in the changing world of business.
While the above topic did not mention any of the keywords (COVID-19, Corona Virus, Novel Corona Virus), the keywords will play a vital role in the content.
- Word count 1000 words (+/- 10%)
- Topic must be relevant to your area of discipline or interest
- Reference style APA 7th Edn (must be within 6years 2015-2021)
- Font 12”, Times New Roman, 1.5-line spacing.
- Original content
- Plagiarism-Free (Tolerance 0-15%)
- Submission Date 1week from the date of assignment.
Marking criteria for Selection
- Relevance to the field of your study (15%)
- Error-free content (10%)
- Quality/original Content (40%)
- Clarity and flow of Ideas (25%)
- Problem-Oriented (10%)
Submit your content+ CV using the form on this page.
- You will receive a notification within 72hours of application on the acceptance or rejection of your application.
- Where the application is accepted, the terms of engagement will be given to you, and a bio-data form to be completed on acceptance of the terms of engagement.
- Research Skill;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to spot data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- Basic word processing skills;
- Ability to Reference correctly;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact and work with other staff, showing team spirit;
- Positive, “can do” attitude and ready to learn new things.
- Originality and Information flow
- Ability to work with a defined timeline