Qualified Writer Needed
Written Application Assessment (Updated 31st August 2022):
You are to develop a research topic (problem-oriented) that will include any or all of the keywords in the content (But not necessarily in the title): Technology, Web3, ICT; or any other trending term/issue in line with your discipline.
E.g. A topic in Business Education – The role of Business Educators in the changing world of business.
While the above topic did not mention any of the keywords (Technology, Web3, ICT), the keywords will play a vital role in the content.
- Word count 1000-1500 words
- Topic must be relevant to your area of discipline or interest
- Reference style APA 7th Edn (must be within 6years 2016-2022)
- Font 12”, Times New Roman, 2-line spacing.
- Original content/Plagiarism-Free (Tolerance 0-15%)
- Submission Date: You are expected to verify what you have done. Do not rush to submit without crosschecking as that may mar your chances.
- Problem Statement
- Literature Review
Submit your content+ CV using the form on this page.
- Your application will be processed in the next batch. Kindly exercise patience as this may take 1-4weeks. Look out for a notification that will come from support@writersking,com with the Title APPLICATION STATUS.
- Where the application is accepted, the terms of engagement will be given to you, and a bio-data form to be completed upon acceptance of the terms of engagement.
- Please, note that we will never ask you to pay money for this application
- Only applications from Nigeria are accepted (due to different employment laws)
- Research Skill;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to spot data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- Basic word processing skills;
- Ability to Reference correctly;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact and work with other staff, showing team spirit;
- Positive, “can do” attitude and ready to learn new things.
- Originality and Information flow
- Ability to work with a defined timeline