- July 3, 2018
- Posted by: Writers King Crew
- Category: Writers King Resources
Unizik 2018/2019 PG Application screening past questions and answers
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) School of Postgraduate Studies has released the dates for the Unizik 2018/2019 postgraduate application screening test to start from 27th August 2018.
Instruction on Unizik 2018/2019 post graduate registration/application
Please read the requirements for the course you wish to apply for at Unizik PG Website Applying for any course without meeting the requirements automatically disqualifies you, and your application is rendered Invalid.
- Click on Step One, click on Generate ICT fee RRR on the Menu bar to your left to generate ICT Fee RRR Print out the generated RRR page
- Click on Step Two, click on Generate Application Form RRR on the Menu bar to your left to generate RRR for the Application form print out the generated RRR page, proceed to the bank with the Two RRR print out (ICT Fee and Application form fee) RRRs and make your payment To confirm your Bank payments,
- Click on Step three, click on confirm Payments on the Menu bar to your left. Type in the RRR for the ICT fee in the RRR text box and click on CONFIRM Again, Type in the RRR for the Application Form in the RRR text box and click on CONFIRM Once the Confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
- Click on Step Four, click on Fill Application Form on the Menu bar to your left, Fill out your application form, you can save the progress of the application at any time and exit the application process You can Continue the Application process at any time within the application period you can Make Changes to your application as long as you have not SUBMITTED it. Once you Click the submit button, you cannot edit your application again.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for Unizik 2018/2019 postgraduate Application screening
- Deadline for sales of form is 3rd August 2018
- Deadline for submission of Form is 10th August 2018
- Deadline for submission of Transcript is 24th August 2018
- Screening Test Date is From 27th August 2018
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK), school of postgraduate studies, has announced the dates for the 2018/2019 academic session postgraduate entrance examination/screening test to start from 27th August 2018.
The date for the 2018 SPGS Screening test will be communicated to you soon via email for your confirmation.
Kindly note the following requirements/information for the Unizik 2018/2019 postgraduate screening test:
- Candidates are required to arrive at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled time for capturing.
- The time schedule will be strictly adhered to
- Only those who have paid the screening test fee are eligible to write the screening test.
- Candidates are required to present the following items for checking into the exam halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- The final letter of invitation to the 2018 NAU SPGS screening test.
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
For inquiries, send an email to [email protected]
[button-green url=”https://paystack.com/pay/unizik” target=”_self” position=”left”]PURCHASE UNIZIK PGS PAST QUESTION[/button-green]