- April 5, 2015
- Posted by:
- Category: Writers King Resources
Similarity and Differences between Harrow 1972 and Simpson 1972 taxonomy
Similarity of Harrow 1972 and Simpson 1972 taxonomy:-
(1) – Both deals with physical ability or movement. In this case, Stamina that much be developed further development such as strength and agility e.g the students should be able to think during learning.
(2) – Both deals with perception: In this case, both Response to stimuli. Both Detect non- verbal communication cues (means signal for something). E.g adjust heat of stove to correct temperature by smell and taste of food. (2) The students should distinguishes between oxygen and Nitrogen.
(3) – Both deals with motor skilled movement: In this case, Advance learned movement as one would find in sport or acting. E.g Running, Jumping speed of car.
The different between Harrow 1972 and Simpson 1972 taxonomy:-
|Harrow 1972 taxonomy||Simpson 1972 taxonomy|
|(1) Fundamental movement it deal with basic movement e.g walking and grasping.||(1) Adaptation it deal with well developed skills and the student can modify movement patterns t fit special requirements. E.g machine is not damaged and there is no danger in performing the new task.|
|(2) Harrow 1972 taxonomy deliberated six categories||(2) Simpson 1972 taxonomy deliberated on seven categories|
|(3) No discursive communication it deals with effective body language. E.g Gestures and facial expressions.||(3) – Origination it deals with creating new movement pattern to fit a particular situation or special problem e.g to create “new gymnastic routine.|
The development of test in motor skills, we have to consider the following categories under psychology
(1) – Perception (2) Set (3) Guide- Response (4) Mechanism (5) – Complex Overt Response (6) Adaptation (7) Origination. The students the number of questions admitted to assumed to be 60 questions.
The topic on subject specialist are:-
(1) Fraction (2) No system (3) simultaneous equation.
|No system 35%||5.2||4.5||3.1||3.1||2.1||2.1||1||21|
The above approximation of the numbers in the table.
|20% B||15% C||15% |
|10% E||10% F||5% |
|No system 35%||5||5||3||3||2||2||1||21|
|Simultaneous Eqn. 25%||4||3||2||2||2||1||1||15|